Terms & Conditions
Please note that when make an investment, you are agreeing to these legally binding terms & conditions.
The material appearing on this website http://www.zanfarrow.com/ (this “Site”), is provided as either information about Zan Farrow’s events, people and story’s, or as a platform for online connection and community. The owner of this Site, Zan Farrow Design LLC and its directors, agents, employees and affiliates assume no responsibility or liability for any consequence resulting directly or indirectly from any action or inaction you take based on the information found on or material linked to on this site.
Any information by or on this Site is provided for promotional or informational purposes only and is not to be relied upon as a professional opinion whatsoever. By using this Site, you accept and agree that following any information or recommendations provided therein is at your own risk.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read carefully! Your access to and use of this Site is subject to legally binding terms and conditions which you accept and agree to by accessing this Site.
The following terms and conditions form a binding agreement (“Agreement”) between you and Zan Farrow Design LLC, a company incorporated in Texas. Zan Farrow may modify, amend, supplement and replace these terms and conditions at any time without advance notice. Your continued use of this Site after any change means you have accepted the changed terms and conditions.
1. Copyright. All materials created by Zan Farrow on the Site are protected by U.S. copyright laws as original works. The absence of a registered copyright symbol does not mean that such materials are not protected as belonging to Zan Farrow.
2. Links to Third Party Websites. This Site may contain links to third party websites. All such linked sites, materials and pages are not under the control of Zan Farrow and Zan Farrow is not responsible for the content contained in any linked website nor for any losses or damages you may incur as a result of the use of any such website. Zan Farrow accepts no liability for any errors or omissions contained in third party websites. These links are provided to improve your use of the Site, enable you to connect with Zan Farrow on various platforms, help Zan Farrow offer the easiest services for you and conduct transactions.
3. License. If we have materials on the Site which you can download, permission is granted to download copies of the materials for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
modify or copy the materials;
use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Zan Farrow at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
4. Refunds. There will be no refunds of any kind, for any products Zan Farrow develops or any of Zan Farrow’s design services sold on or through the Site. All sales of this type are full and final.
5. Entire Agreement. These terms and conditions and any other legal notices, policies and guidelines of Zan Farrow linked to these terms and conditions or contained on this Site constitute the entire Agreement between you and Zan Farrow relating to your use of this Site and supersede any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written), claims, representations, and understandings of the parties regarding such subject matter. This Agreement may not be amended or modified except by Zan Farrow.
7. Limitation of Liability and Indemnity. In no event shall Zan Farrow or its affiliates be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to view or use the materials or content on Site, even if Zan Farrow has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
8. Governing Law. Any claim relating to Zan Farrow website shall be governed by the laws of the state of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Indemnity. As a condition of your use of the Site, you hereby indemnify Zan Farrow and its directors and affiliates from and against any and all liabilities, expenses (including legal fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting or arising from your use of this Site.
4. What Personal Information Does Zan Farrow Collect and How is it Processed?
4. 1 What do we collect? Zan Farrow collects your name, e-mail address, and Skype name.
4.2 Newsletter. We will ask for both your name and e-mail address in order to send you our newsletter or e-mails through email@example.com. We will only contact you through our newsletter for promotional or informational purposes.
4.3 Third Parties. Zan Farrow may work with third party applications in order to provide you with the best services on the Site. These organizations may collect personal information from you in order to provide you with these services including your name and contact information. Specifically, the third parties Zan Farrow works with on the Site are listed below. We’ve included links to their Privacy Policies to ensure you are comfortable using them.
5. How will Zan Farrow use Your Personal Information?
Your personal information will be used to provide you with promotional and informative materials and offer and deliver the products and services you can purchase or subscribe to from the Site. Specifically,
a) Your credit card information will not be kept by Zan Farrow but instead by one of the third parties listed in section 4.3 above;
b) Your name and e-mail address are collected but will not actually be stored on the Site. Any information captured will be processed through third party websites in section 4.3 above.
c) If you subscribe to our newsletter your information will be used to send the newsletter to you;
d) If we send you the Newsletter for marketing purposes, we may use your contact information to send you e-mails about promotions, special events and other marketing information. You can opt not to receive these e-mails from us by either clicking “unsubscribe” at the bottom of the e-mail when you receive it or by sending an e-mail that includes your e-mail address and a request that you not receive our promotional e-mails; and
e) We may use your personal information to respond when you submit a question or suggestion to us, or when you request assistance with the service you purchased.
6. Storing Your Personal Information. Zan Farrow’s web server may store your personal information when you interact on the Site. Zan Farrow will be happy to delete any of your information it holds upon request made by you. Your personal information will be safely disposed of by Zan Farrow by destroying it.
7. We Play By The Rules. The Site and Zan Farrow abide by all relevant US laws in all aspects of our operations. If you’ve got any questions about our compliance with US legislation, feel free to reach out.
8. Analytics. The Site does keep the following information from your visits to our webpage:
a) visitor information to improve our customer engagement which tells us where and when people visit the Site and how long they stay there; and
b) IP information for website and server security
a) You might be wondering what a cookie is? Well, it is a small text file that gets sent by the server of the Site to your hard drive and can only be read and interpreted by the Site’s server. No personal information is stored in the cookie and there is nothing on it which can identify you personally.
10. Disclosure of Personal Information. Zan Farrow will NEVER sell or license any personal information we collect from you. Zan Farrow is not liable for any disclosure of your personal information by any Third Party, particularly the ones outlined in section 4.3 above. By purchasing a virtual interior design package or ebook, or any other product offered by Zan Farrow you agree to be bound to and consent to the provisions of our third parties Privacy Policies.
14. The Internet Can Be Sketch. The internet is, by its nature, inherently open and subject to interception of information. We cannot guarantee that the information you provide to Zan Farrow over the internet or otherwise will not be intercepted by third parties while it is being communicated by means that are outside of Zan Farrow’s control.
15. Verifying and Amending Your Personal Information. Zan Farrow tries to ensure that all personal information about you that is in our possession is accurate, complete and up-to-date. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to advise us of any changes to your personal information. You may request access to the personal information held by Zan Farrow at any time or seek to make corrections to it.
16. Resolving your concerns. If you have any questions or concerns about Zan Farrow’s personal information collection, use and disclosure practices, please let us know and we will do our best to help you. You can contact us at email@example.com
Welcome to Zan Farrow Design! We are so excited to work with you to create your interior design space. Our goal is to provide interior design tailored to your vision and your needs. Thank you for choosing us for this important project!
Why you’re Reading This Document
The following Services Agreement (the “Agreement”) will clearly communicate our expectations in working together. Please raise any questions you have before signing as we want to make sure we are all on the same page moving forward. Hope you enjoy!
In exchange for working together with Zan Farrow Design, you agree to be bound by the following conditions:
1. Who We Are. This Agreement is made between Zan Farrow Design LLC (“Zan Farrow Design”, “We,” “Us”) and (“You” and “Your”).
2. Our Commitment to You. We promise to provide virtual interior design, staging and styling for your home/commercial/event space (the “Process”) that is tailored to you and your vision.
3. Term. The term of this Agreement will begin on the date of purchase and end once the Process has been completed and the final product delivered (the “Term”). However, we want to continue supporting you even after the Process has been completed, so feel free to email us with any additional questions you may have!
4. Specifics of Services Provided. Zan Farrow Design will provide virtual interior design or in staging and styling for your space. At the end of the design Process you will receive a final design board, space plan, and shopping list.
5. Scheduling. Please refer to Schedule “A” Design Process Outline to see the exact schedule of the Process as we work together.
6. Expectations. Please refer to Schedule “B” Expectations to understand our expectations in working together. Working together in a respectful manner is key and so if you fail to meet these expectations, Zan Farrow Design reserves the right to terminate this Agreement. Make sure you are cool with these before we start working together.
7. No Guarantees. Zan Farrow Design promises to try our best and do everything possible to ensure you love the Process, final product and working together. However, we make no promises or guarantees that you will be 100% satisfied with the Process.
8. Payment. You will be paying us upfront for the Process with Zan Farrow Design. Payment must be received in full before the Process can begin. Thank you!
9. Termination and No Refunds. If you terminate this agreement before the Term is complete, you will still be obligated to complete the payment to Zan Farrow Design in full. There will be no refunds provided for services performed by Zan Farrow Design. There are also no refunds for any products Zan Farrow Design develops or for Zan Farrow Design’s services.
10. Intellectual Property Ownership.
a) Ownership of designs. As the designer of all branding content, Zan Farrow Design will own the copyright in any designs, logos or other branding material that we create for you. Zan Farrow Design will provide you with an exclusive license to use these designs as you choose, unless that use causes or may cause damage to Zan Farrow Design’’s reputation. This section applies to designs created by any third party that are commissioned by Zan Farrow Design on your behalf.
b) Use of your Property. Zan Farrow Design loves to show off our work and share our projects. Signing this Agreement automatically allows us to post online about the Process and final product. If You do not want the product to be shared on social media or Zan Farrow Design’s website, then please communicate your discomfort with us. If Zan Farrow Design does not receive such email in advance of the start of the Term, then Zan Farrow Design is entitled to share the product: on social media & Zan Farrow Design’s website, with others in any other capacity, or have your project photographed professionally for media publication.
11. Limitation of Liability & Indemnification. Please read this section carefully. It’s important that you understand that Zan Farrow Design is not liable for any claims that may be made against you with respect to the Process and final product.
a) Limitation of Liability. You will be solely responsible for any and all liabilities, losses, claims, demands, costs and expenses, however they may arise, associated with the Process and the final product.
b) Indemnity. You agree to indemnify Zan Farrow Design and any of its officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents and assigns (the “Indemnified Parties”) from any and all claims brought against any of the Indemnified Parties arising from this Agreement or the Process. You waive any and all rights you may have to bring a legal action against the Indemnified Parties and agree that these provisions above apply to you, your family, heirs, executors, or anyone else who may be able to bring legal action on your behalf in the future.
12. Standard Legal Things. Jurisdiction. This Agreement will be governed exclusively by the laws of the state of Texas in the United States of America. Severability. If any provisions of this Agreement are invalid or unenforceable, the other provisions in the Agreement will remain in full force and effect. Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between the parties and replaces any prior agreements. Waiver of Breach. The waiver by me of any breach by you of any provision of this Agreement will not be taken to be a waiver of any further breaches by you. Notice. For the purpose of this Agreement, e-mail or text will suffice for written notice when required as set out above. Headings. The headings used in this Agreement are for stylistic purposes only and none of the content in the headings are intended to be legally binding. Counterparts. This agreement may be signed in any number of counterparts, each of which is an original, and all of which taken together constitute one single document.
You fill out an application online.
There will be an initial 30 minute call between Zan Farrow Design and you to answer any questions you may have.
This is optional, but especially beneficial if you are unsure of which design package will work best for you.
You purchase whichever package feels right to you and will fit your needs.
You will receive an email notifying you that you have been approved and can now onboard into the Zan Farrow Design client portal.
This will be for you to outline the specifics of the design you want. Zan Farrow Design will also be requesting dimensions of the space to be designed, along with photos.
Upon onboarding, you will fill out a questionnaire, email firstname.lastname@example.org your images and dimensions.
Zan Farrow Design will review this information and design 2 initial design boards for your review.
You will then review and schedule a 1 hour call to provide feedback.
Zan Farrow Design will revise the design and send the final product: (1) design board, (1) space plan, and (1) shopping list.
The Process and working together is as important as the end result. This is a working relationship, and to get the best experience you agree to your full participation.
You will do your best to be open and honest in communication. This is key to helping you get a beautiful space that you love!
You agree to a respectful working relationship – we want to make the most of this so let’s be nice!
You will uphold meetings and scheduled calls, as well as complete documents in the agreed time frame. If you can’t, please let us know as soon as possible.
You will respect Zan Farrow Design’s time and boundaries.
You agree to use Skype for our calls and interactions.
Zan Farrow Design will do everything possible to make the Process magical, easy, and fun and we expect the same from you!
Made it. Excited to do great things together!